Bringing people together to enjoy food is a great way to grow support for the Montavilla Food Co-op. Everyone in the community is a crucial and unique ally in building a stronger member base to support the co-op when it opens. Consider hosting a potluck, BBQ or house party to share the vision of the co-op with your neighbors, friends and family.
Invite as many of your friends and immediate neighbors you can handle to help us promote cooperative ownership. It’s also a wonderful opportunity to get together and meet your neighbors and celebrate community.
How to participate -
- Pick a few possible dates to host
- Together, we come up with a date that works for you and a Co-op Rep to attend
- You invite your your immediate neighbors, friends & family
- Promote your event in your immediate neighborhood, online, etc
- The Co-op Rep gives a short presentation (~ 10 minutes max) about our shared vision, goals and progress
- You enjoy yourself and new friendships with your neighbors!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to host!