Montavilla Food Co-op is member-owned but it will be open to everyone to shop. Member-owners will benefit from the co-op in a variety of ways both financially and through control of the direction of the store. Become a member-owner today and help directly achieve our ultimate goal of opening the storefront. Your equity investment helps fund the initiatives & projects to get to opening day. By becoming a member-owner, you will be making a difference in our neighborhood that will last for years to come.
When you become a member-owner, you agree to abide by the Montavilla Food Co-op’s Bylaws. Additionally, here is a list of member-owner’s Rights and Responsibilities as outlined in the MFC’s Bylaws. Our board’s organizational policies are available for you to read and consider as a member-owner of the co-op.
When you sign up your $150 one-time payment is a lifetime investment in the co-op. Every member-owner pays the same amount. There are a variety of payment options available:
- one $150 payment (Full Share)
- two $75 payments (Half Share)
- six $25 payments (Bimonthly Share)
Currently, there are 3 ways you can sign up; in person at an event, via mail or online:
- Complete the online form and pay via credit card or Paypal
- Find us at one of our upcoming events and become a member owner in person
- Click here to download a PDF of our brochure.
- Fill out the form and mail it along with a check to:
Montavilla Food Co-op
4110 SE Hawthorne Blvd., #340
Portland, OR 97214
Any questions? Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (971) 208-5743.