To connect the east Portland community to healthy food, support local farmers and producers, build community wealth and advance sustainability initiatives all within a centrally located, cooperative grocery.
- Operate a full service, cooperative grocery store
- Reinforce participatory democracy in our co-op by empowering our members through leadership and training opportunities with our Board of Directors, Committees and food initiatives
- Keep more dollars in our local economy
- Provide the community with a kitchen space for food education and small business incubation
- Support nearby local businesses by working with them to attract neighbors to our business district
- Serve as a community gathering place for events, education, entrepreneurship