Thanks to the supportive sponsorship of the Northwest Cooperative Development Center, you can make a tax-deductible donation to the Montavilla Food Coop. Here’s how:
- Make your check payable to NWCDC.
- On the memo line write “to benefit Montavilla Food Co-op”
- Mail your check to: NWCDC, 1063 S Capitol Way, Suite 211, Olympia, WA 98501
- Remember – make your check payable to NWCDC
- Include all of your contact information so that your gift can be properly acknowledged and so that you receive a confirmation letter for tax purposes.
Funds received this way can help support the co-op’s next steps including:
- Feasibility research and business planning
- Community organizing
- Marketing expenses
- Architectural support, drawings, and permitting fees
- Legal, accounting, and realtor fees
To give a monetary gift to the Montavilla Food Co-op online, please complete and submit the following form. Payments are processed securely through PayPal. THANK YOU!!!