Thanks to the supportive sponsorship of the Northwest Cooperative Development Center (NWCDC), you can make a onetime or recurring tax-deductible donation to the Montavilla Food Coop. The recurring donation can be automatically debited on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. Here’s how:
- Go to NWCDCs donation page on the Network For Good
- Enter the amount you’d like to donate
- Select “onetime” donation or “recurring”. Set frequency if recurring.
- Choose whether you want to share your contact information with MFC or not
- ***IMPORTANT*** Under designation, be sure to type “Montavilla Food Co-op”
Write a check –
- Make your check payable to NWCDC.
- On the memo line write “to benefit Montavilla Food Co-op”
- Mail your check to: NWCDC, 1063 S Capitol Way, Suite 211, Olympia, WA 98501
- Remember – make your check payable to NWCDC and not the Montavilla Food Co-op
- Include all of your contact information so that your gift can be properly acknowledged and so that you receive a confirmation letter for tax purposes.
Funds received this way can help support the co-op’s next steps including:
- Site Selection
- Hiring Staff
- Ordering Equipment and inventory
- Architectural support, drawings, and permitting fees
- Legal, accounting, and realtor fees
To give a monetary gift to the Montavilla Food Co-op online, please complete and submit the following form. Payments are processed securely through PayPal. THANK YOU!!!